Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wall of Art!

Cameron asked if he could use the magnets to rearrange things on the refrigerator. "Easy enough", I thought, so I got him a stool and let him go at it! In all of about 15 minutes, Cameron removed everything from the refrigerator, and asked us to come look at his masterpiece!



I can't figure out what I find more funny...the "creative" placement of his artwork (opening the fridge is tricky), or the fact that he had to dig in a box of photos to find a picture of his grandma and grandpa to put in the middle!!

I like to think I have a pretty smart 4 year old! But sometimes I'm convinced that his heart might turn out to be bigger than his brain! Ok by me, I guess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it!! :) Good Job Cam!!
Is there anything we can do to help you and your transition besides prayer?!
Luv y'all!
M:)

Lauren Faiai said...

Thanks Michell! I'll let you know as needs arise!! You rock!