Thursday, August 21, 2008

5 Years as a Faiai!

Tomorrow night, Steve and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! When I think about the past 5 years, I just get happy!!! The time went by so fast! I've noticed a trend of how we love each other more and more every year!! I'm pretty sure that's a good thing!! Steve is my soul mate and my best friend! He has an incredible heart for God and people, and I am SOOO blessed to be married to that heart!! His passion for ministry and for me and the boys is powerful, and one that I truly don't believe I could find anywhere else on earth!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, babe!! I'm so glad I get to do this crazy life with you. I can't wait until year 10! Hmm...I'll be 31 years old then!!! EW! I can wait!!


This picture was taken last year on our anniversary! It's the only one I had of the two of us! Guess I need to take more pictures!

5 comments:

Kelly Moments said...

OMG- congrats to you guys! You're both so lucky, and I feel lucky knowing ya'll! Have fun tonight, but we'll see you guys Saturday!! MUCH LOVE AND GREAT GAME LAST NIGHT BABE! I'M UPSET STEVE KEEPS MISSING ALL YOUR GOOD HITS AND PLAYS!!

Christian said...

YAY Faiais!!!! It does feel good when each year of your marriage only seems to get better- enjoy each other tonight, without stress and tell us all about it tomorrow.

Becky said...

Hi Love.
First of all, Happy Anniversary. 2nd of all, this December, Gregg and I will be 10 years, and I will be 31... So, easy on the EW!!!
Love you, hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

It's been so amazing watching you both grow up, fall in love, get married, have babies and all the while having fun and loving life! Both of you have enthusiam for life that is totally contagious and it's been a blessing for me and mine to be a small part of it!
We just passed 19 and I'm 37. Now that's EEEWWWW!!! LOL
Luvya both! ENJOY!!!
M:)

hula4jesus said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY . . .
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY . . .
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY . . .
HAAAAAAAAAPY ANIVERSARY!!

Congratulations you two . . . I can't believe it's already been 5 years. Seems like only yesterday that you two were dating!