Friday, July 4, 2008

Riley's Journey & the Jorge Posada Foundatio

Excerpt from Riley's Journey -

"...I was thrilled to hear someone talk about Craniosynostosis on one of the nations top morning shows. I immediately searched for and found the Jorge Posada Foundation website. After searching through it, I emailed them to tell them about Riley and how encouraged I was to know that Jorge Posada and his family are raising awareness about Craniosynostosis. I also told them about Riley's blog in hopes they might be able to use it, or refer it to people who are struggling through the sometimes scary moments of the treatment and process of the condition..."

Read the rest of this post and exciting opportunity at http://rileyjamesfaiai.blogspot.com

1 comment:

hula4jesus said...

Lauren - that's exciting news . . . God is using your experiences to reach out to those going through the same thing.