Thursday, June 19, 2008

WWW SPLURGE

There are a few websites I check every day. I'm not necessarily proud of my impulsive internet info gathering habit, but I decided I'd share my favorites anyway!

1. google.com/trends
Find out what the top google searches are every hour. I check this every morning. This site allows me to find out big news headlines usually before they're aired on television or in print.

2. stufffchristianslike.com
I forgot where I even found this guys blog, but it's definitely one of my favorites. John Acuff is a Christian, and he writes on his blog about all of the quirky things Christians do, in and out of church. The dude is pretty funny, and most of the time, he's right on.

3. kgtv.com
I like to check San Diego's 10 news website every day just to keep up on their local headlines. The real reason I check it is so my parents can't surprise me with any Padre game scores or headlines about drunk mayors found passed out on the sidewalk.

4. wral.com
Local Raleigh news headlines


5. bloglines.com
Bloglines is where all the blogs I subscribe to are listed. When I visit the site, I can find out when any one of those blogs has a new post.


6. scrabulous.com
Ok...I don't visit this one EVERY day, but I visit it quite a bit! Challenge your friends in an online game of scrabble!


7. twitter.com
Keeping y'all updated!


8. weather.com
Since the weather in Raleigh is sometimes unpredictable, I like to visit this site where I can get an hour by hour breakdown of the weather in my day! Very helpful and accurate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ЗАБАВНО))) [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-metodakh-v-stroitelstve/]ремонт дома[/url]