Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Days Go By...

This past week, we were able attend an awesome graduation party for Lee and Carla's oldest daughter, Ashlee. Lee recently wrote a post about how fast time went by from when Ashlee was born until now as she has finished this season of her life. One of the lessons Lee mentioned on his blog was "don't wait until the big moment (graduation day) to gather your memories."

This prompted me to search through the pictures I have on my computer and find the ones of my boys from when they were born until now. Even just looking through pictures made me realize how fast time has already gone by. I miss little baby feet and being able to rock my babies to sleep, and today I was able to relive a few of those moments. Enjoy.

Big as a house with number one!



First time momma!



Second time momma!



Brand New Cameron Lee!




Brand new Riley James!





Cameron learning early! (Did he learn that on PBS kids?)



Riley in swing!



Cameron, my "punkin"!


I miss...

goofy smiles!



The way Cameron wobbled around in his cast!



I even miss his binky. I used to HATE it back then.



My CHUBBS!!



Time with cam at the beach...while prego with Riley James.



The day Cameron became a big brother!



I love my little beach bum!



...and I love my bald boys!





I hope they're best buds forever!






I love my sweet boys!

21 comments:

Sarah said...

You can't do that to me!!! The cuteness is overwhelming.. and I am not even related to them!!

Love ya and miss you all...

Anonymous said...

Well I just did the same thing ... walking down memory lane ... however my walk was a lot farther! As Bradley graduated high school it was overwhelming to watch the last 18 years of my life go whizzing by! Enjoy each and every moment - even the painful and sad ones - as those just make the joyful ones even sweeter!
Luv ya Faiais!! You ROCK!

TK said...

Riley is looking more and more like Steve. They are so cute. I'm so glad I can say I knew them back then. I really wish they were here so they could come to Rhett's Star Wars birthday party someday we have to get those boys together again.

Anonymous said...

ambien online pharmacy ambien stories hallucinations - ambien side effects vision

Anonymous said...

online xanax how to order xanax online legally - what do xanax pills look like

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg zolpidem tartrate extended release side effects - zolpidem no prescription needed

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam drug bank - diazepam dosage overdose

Anonymous said...

ambien medication ambien side effects funny - ambien withdrawal itching

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy roche valium online - effects of valium on blood pressure

Anonymous said...

diazepam online uses diazepam 5mg - buy diazepam 10mg bulk

Anonymous said...

ativan pills ativan side effects erowid - how long ativan withdrawal last

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy diazepam legally - cheapest diazepam online no prescription

Anonymous said...

discount ativan buy lorazepam europe - ativan to buy in canada

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan for codeine withdrawal - ativan 2 mg uses

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan dosage of ativan iv - ativan overdose in dogs

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien not helping sleep - much does generic ambien cost

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online zolpidem tartrate same ambien - generic ambien works best

Anonymous said...

order zolpidem ambien positive drug test - rebound insomnia after stopping ambien

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien cr sales 2009 - ambien tested drug test

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects women - ambien klonopin drug interactions

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium buy valium online uk next day delivery - valium drug study