Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Bro...

My little brother, Landon went to the emergency room last night thinking he had another kidney stone (he's had three). My grandparents have been at the hospital with him since 4pm yesterday, and they just learned that Landon ruptured his appendix and that it's going to be removed today. My parents are going to the airport now to find an immediate flight home. Please pray for my brother, the surgery and that my kids won't freak out that their grandma and grandpa are leaving much earlier today than planned.

Thanks.

2 comments:

TK said...

I will be praying for your bro Lauren. And maybe praying Camerons prayer too :)

hula4jesus said...

Lauren - praying for Landon for a safe appendectomy and speedy recovery! PTL he went to the hospital when he did.

We'll be praying that Jehovah Rafah will minister to Landon and your family through this time and that His peace will envelope your hearts and minds right now.

Keep us posted on his progress, please.

Love and blessings to all . . .