Monday, May 19, 2008

Cameron Says...

My mom and dad leave tomorrow. The week went by incredibly fast. I'm sad they're leaving and so are my kids. More on their visit later. For now, a conversation Cameron and I had about his grandma and grandpa just before bedtime.

Cameron: Mom, I'm really going to miss my grandma and grandpa.

Me: I know, buddy. Grandma and Grandpa are my mommy and daddy. I'm going to miss them too.

Cameron: I wished they could live in Norf Carolina by our house.

Me: Well, maybe if you pray about it, God might make their hearts want to move here someday.

Cameron: But mom!!

Me: What?

Cameron: They can't push their house all the way over here.

Me: You're right. They'd have to leave their house and find a new one here.

Cameron: Wait!! I know, Mom! They can live in the apartment right next to the wall of my bedroom!

Me: That would be PERFECT!

1 comment:

hula4jesus said...

Isn't that the sweetest . . . Cameron, you are an "old soul" for sure!