Friday, May 30, 2008

My Ballers!!

One blind hit on a craigslist ad 4 months ago landed me on an amazing softball team here in Raleigh. Not only is the league organized and competitive, but I'm playing with girls who just finished playing college ball! How cool is THAT?! We play 2 times a week, and practice whenever our coach thinks we need it! We've started hanging out on the weekends, and we really just enjoy each other's company!

Christian is one of my teammates! And she's an incredible softball player!! She has started coming to Church at the Triangle, and is using her expertise in PR (her real job) to help us launch our church!! She has a GREAT story, and I'm so glad I'm getting to know her! See Christians blog at http://differentkindofwalk.blogspot.com to read more about her and about our softball team!

God is doing amazing things in my life and in the life of our church, and I'm thankful today, that He brought me Christian!





GO BALLERS!

No comments: