Monday, May 12, 2008

Holmes Visit Countdown!

In about 48 hours, I'll be hugging my mom and dad!! Yeah!!!
I've never been more excited to see them!

To celebrate their near arrival, Here are a few reasons I can't wait for them to get here! In no particular order, of course!

I can't wait for Cameron and Riley to see their grandma and grandpa!

I can't wait to play scrabble with them!

I can't wait until they get to hear all of the crazy stuff the boys say!

I can't wait for my dad to make beans and Carne Asada!

I can't wait until they come watch my game!

I can't wait until they get to see our church building!

I can't wait for them to meet our friends!

I can't wait until our road trip on Monday to the beach!

I can't wait to show them around town!

I can't wait until they see the bobcats!

I just can't wait!!

No comments: