Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cameron Says...

I might make this a reoccurring segment of my blog. The boy doesn't stop talking!

Our latest conversation -

(Today, walking home from the grocery store)

Me: "CAMERON! What is that big wet spot on your pants? Did you have an accident?"

Cameron: "No Mom, don't worry. It's not pee. It's just a fish crying."

Me: "Oh! So there's a fish crying in your pants?"

Cameron: "Mom, let's just not talk about it."

---------------------------------------------------

A PICTURE FOR GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!
Mom, he said this was a picture of you and grandpa on your way to our house!!
I thought it was a pretty good drawing for my crazy 3 year old!


You can even click it and print it if you want to hang it on your refrigerator!

4 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

Where does he get that stuff from!!! You could write a book with all the cute things he says. :)

TK said...

That drawing is amazing. Much better than I could EVER do...I'm serious. Put that boy in a art class.

brian c. berry said...

Jakes fish must be crying in his bed periodically. I'll let him know he needs to stop taking his aquarium to bed with him.