Friday, October 12, 2007

Entry 431

In attempts to write some fresh music, as a discipline, I've been putting text from some of my journal entries to music. This has actually turned from a discipline to a totally joy and hobby. I'd love to be able to write one song per day, but finding time to even concentrate for 1 minute is near impossible with Steve gone so much. But whenever I do get a few moments to myself, you can bet I'll be messing around with my guitar and doing this:



Entry 431
"...I place my life in the hands of a savior. He faithfully pulls me through. I'll forever tell the story of 'the one they call Jesus'. I've fallen in love with you. Thank you, Lord that your love is eternal. Your love is ETERNAL. YOUR LOVE IS ETERNAL!!..."

3 comments:

TK said...

Lauren,
I love the song. The words speak of a deep, trusting faith. I wish you had more time to write too so I could benefit as well :). So do you keep track of each journal entry by number? That seems like it would be very difficult unless you have been doing that all along.

Lauren Faiai said...

Thanks T. Entry 431...just a random title for the post. I'm not organized enough to keep track of entries numerically!!

Heather Hammond said...

You blow me away!! What an amazing talent - to be able to put your words to music - I'm jealous and blessed by you - all at the same time!!!!