Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Cameron Lee!!

The night before Cameron's birthday this year, I held him and told him about how at "this time" three years ago, mommy was crying in her bed because she was soooo excited and happy that her son, Cameron Lee Faiai would come in to the world the next day. I didn't tell him that I was also crying because I was SCARED TO DEATH about the day to come...labor, giving birth, the responsibility of caring for a baby for the next big chunk of my life!

I still really can't believe that day was 3 YEARS AGO! This boy has really changed my life forever. I don't think I could have asked for a sweeter son!

We didn't have a huge party for Cameron this year. We knew that he'd be just as happy with a few new toys, cake, and us telling him he was the birthday boy all day! He soaked it ALL in!

We spent some time with family, and went to the park with a couple of Cameron's friends. Here are some pictures that highlight Cameron's special day.





2 comments:

Lindsay Jo said...

My sister's a good mommy! Cameron looks soooo cute in his helmet with his skateboard. I love that picture of the kids from a distance. So cool. I love you guys!!!!!

TK said...

Cameron was classic riding around on his broken training wheels with his birthday hat, apron and new clothes on when we arrived at the park. So cute and looking like he was enjoying the best birthday ever complete with a new friend named Parker.

This post reminds me I still want to get that little man something.