Thursday, September 13, 2007

All in Baby!

Today marks the first day of Steve's new 64 hour work week. He just got another job at Albertsons working with the night crew from 10pm-6am four days a week. He's actually really pumped and excited about this job. He LOVES meeting new people more than anyone I know and he just thrives working in an environment where he can tune the world out and just bust butt stocking merchandise while sweating his brains out! I can already guess that he'll come home tomorrow morning with new fantasy football league friends, small group bible study additions, and some kind of hook up at a restaurant nearby. I'm not kidding. He will.

As hard as it is not being able to see him as much as I'd like, I'm so proud of my husband. I don't think any other person in the WORLD could care about me and the boys as much as he does.

If you think about it, please pray that God would continue to give Steve strength. Also for rest between jobs. Thanks!

2 comments:

Becky said...

We are continuing to pray for the Faiai's! For sleep and togetherness and guidance. Love you all.

Kara said...

Ditto! We love you and are praying he doesn't collapse anytime soon.