Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vote for the Fro 2007

About this time every year, Steve and I are faced with the decision of whether or not to cut Cameron's hair. Since we're cheap and I don't know how to cut hair, we are narrowed down to two options. Option one is to let it keep growing and NOT cut it. Option two is to shave it all off. Since most of Cameron's charm lies within his boyant locks, we just don't know what to do, and are afraid the sweet curls might leave us forever. So...here's where YOU come in. Below is a picture of my newly 3 year old Cameron Lee and a poll. Please vote!



3 comments:

TK said...

That picture is definitely the cutest picture I have seen of Cameron and I've seen so many cute ones so that says a lot.

For the sake of all that is truly beautiful in the world please keep the fro!!

Sarah said...

You should let me give him a trim. :) I have cut Todd and Hannah's hair for almost 5 years... it isn't that hard. :)


Can I ... Can I????

Becky said...

I say definitely no to shaving it, but the boy sweats! Maybe a trim like Sarah suggested...