Monday, July 16, 2007

FREQUENT FIVE

Tara had a great idea to post the most recent five photos on her digital camera. She tagged me, so I'll present mine. What Tara doesn't know is that my fourth photo is actually of her in her bikini. And though she does sport it well, I'll spare her the discomfort. So...here are my FREQUENT FIVE minus Tara in a bikini.



An almost 1 Riley James, hanging out with dad at the beach! So much fun!





Sweet Emmie enjoying sand.








Garrett, Cameron and Rhett playing in the sand and chasing waves!









RJ doing who knows what! Can you see his scar?







Becky, being...Becky!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! I can't believe you took a picture of me while I was sunbathing! Just to clarify, I did have a bathing suit on.

Sarah said...

Nice cloning job with the sand there Lauren!! :)

And darn.. I really want to see that picture of Tara!!! :)

TK said...

THANK YOU LAUREN. This might just redeem the Las Vegas comments.

Lauren Faiai said...

Actually it's a terrible cloning job. I just did it really fast...I thought a black square would have been too boring.

Tara- I don't remember my comment in LV... but it obviously had long term effects on you!! I'm very sorry for the trauma in your life I've caused almost 5 months later!! You DO look great in your Bikini!

TK said...

I was trying to keep this private but actually I am seeking professional help about that very thing. The fact that you have forgotten about it has just probably added 6 more months to my therapy.

Lauren Faiai said...

Wow T. I had no idea! I hope we can get through this and move on!

Kara said...

Since I was also a victim of cruel picture taking in LV I remember very clearly what it was if you want a reminder L.