Friday, June 29, 2007

Small Group Summer Nights at the Bay

Our small group meets at the bay periodically throughout the summer to barbecue and bonfire together! Since I didn't post a picture of them on my last "kudo's" post, I posted one here. Here's all 14 of us, minus one who had to work last night. Good Times.

Hotter than the cast of Laguna Beach! From left to right, Here's:
Chris, Rosalinda, Chris, Brenda, Becky, Jerry, Lauren, Steve, Cat, Dave, Annette, Emily, Jarred.

Another...with the offspring.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Steve got a hair cut.... :)

You, my friend need to call me!! :)

TK said...

Summer lovin... What a great bunch, definitely hotter than the cast of Laguna Beach which I've never seen but I just know you are. Now I can place the names with the faces. Especially Dave and Annette.

Becky said...

DId you already know that Becky s a teacher at Hailey's school? I totally didn't know she was in your small group!