Friday, June 29, 2007

At the Park...AGAIN.

Today at the park, Cameron got himself into a little heap of trouble. Being the BOY that he is, much like the one Becky talks about, I caught him HITTING two girls on the playground slide. Cameron is usually, in my opinion, pretty kind and sensitive to most people, so this was kind of upsetting to me. When I asked him, "WHAT IN THE WORLD" he was doing, he said "I'm a POWDER RANGER, mom. I have to hit them." I yelled from across the park, "FIRST OF ALL, YOU'RE NOT A POWDER RANGER, SECOND OF ALL GET OVER HERE." I then made him apologize to the girls, at which point he told me he had to be a "bad guy". I told him that I didn't want him to be a bad guy because it made me sad. So then he told me that he'd be a good guy. He's been switching back and forth from good guy to bad guy all day. Here are some of the many different bad guy, "powder ranger" poses.

THE 'BAD' GUY










THE 'GOOD' GUY




Bad guy lurking.



Thankfully, Cameron loves his brother enough to drop the bad guy act after a while.

5 comments:

TK said...

No don't tell me sweet, sweet Cameron has gone to the dark side. Oh well he will get along great with Rhett and Garrett and we still have Riley. He is looking sooo cute and healthy. Must be feeling better.

berrytribe said...

oh, those sweet boys. They come back to the good side-I promise. Cameron still has the sweetest smile I have ever seen!

Becky said...

I'm afraid he may have picked up that attitude from Garrett. He is in heaven here in Yosemite with all the sticks on the ground!

Sarah said...

Ahhh... the Power Rangers days... it is all down hill from there! :) Ohhh.. I know.. you should get him into Rescue Heroes.. cuz they are nice and they save people! :)

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.medigitalpress.com/]Discount Oakley Sunglasses[/url] [/b] I have been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web can be a lot more helpful than ever before.