Tuesday, March 13, 2007

One of those nights...

Yep, you guessed it. It's 12:34am and...I'm awake! Not sure if it's the time change or what, but I just couldn't sleep any longer. Had a strong urge to check email and look on kgtv.com to find out what the weather will be like today! I'll have meetings the next couple of days, so I won't be able to enjoy this AMAZING heat wave until Thursday... when we play soccer, when actually, I hope it cools down. Something in me just doesn't sit right thinking about running our 15 suicides in a smoldering 97 degree heat.

Other Random Thoughts at 12:46am

This past Sunday, my Aunt Artie shared with me that reading this blog makes her sad because it makes her aware of how uninvolved she is in our lives. If you're reading this, Aunt Artie, please know that I love you and I'm thinking about you right now! You are more involved than you think!!

I am sooooo hungry. I feel like whipping up a delicious batch of Hamburger Helper right now! Mmmm! But I can't because we need that for dinner tonight! Maybe I'll eat a banana.
(after re-reading this section, I feel the need to let the record know that I'm NOT PREGNANT...God NO!)

Wish I could hang with my gals tomorrow. Have fun ladies!

Riley has an appointment at 10:00am this morning for his skin/eczema issue. I'm really, REALLY hoping they give him some sort of oral antibiotic. The whole "topical ointment" stuff just doesn't work for him.

Ok, well... I'm going to try to find something to eat and then go back to bed!
Goodnight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should check out Infants eczema it might be able to help riley.

Kristy said...

I am glad to hear that Hamburger Helper is a meal at your home to. I say it is homemade, I do have to brown the hamburger.

TK said...

Funny Rod requested HH tonight for dinner too. If it wasn't for him I would not be able to connect with you on this one.

Becky told me today at the pool R got antibiotics so that's good to know.

Thanks for the reminder about the soccer/suicide thing I kind of forgot or blocked it out.