Saturday, March 10, 2007

Vegas Debrief

Well...I'm sad to say...I had to leave Vegas. But the one REALLY cool thing about that is... I brought all of my friends back with me! On Thursday night, after we got home, I put the kids in bed, layed down and almost felt depressed to be home. Our 2 and a half day trip almost seemed like a break from life's reality. So, to be home and back to the norm was kind of frustrating to me.
Fortunately...what I realized is that VEGAS wasn't what made our trip "out of this world"...it was the intensely close time with friends and the "concentrated" community we had that made our rendezvous amazing. And... we still have that. I can't stop thanking God for every one of my friends that I get to do life with. He has truly blessed us with people that we wouldn't trade the world for. In the fun, exciting times and through the faith sucking, terrible days. They're here. We're here, living real life together, and for that...I'm truly thankful.

Here are some more pictures from our trip!







7 comments:

Becky said...

I agree. It was awesome. Glad we can still have fun even when we're not in Vegas

Kara said...

Okay love the post not so much the picture of me by the pool. If you love me you will delete that as soon as possible.

Lauren Faiai said...

Kara...I love that picture. We're enjoying eachother's company!!

TK said...

I love the pictures they're so natural!

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
Really loved seeing you all last night, hope this works!

Anonymous said...

Last comment from Aunt Artie! cool it worked!

Kara said...

v