Wednesday, February 7, 2007

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

IT IS FREAKING COLD. EVERY TIME WE WALK OUTSIDE, IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE IS RIPPING OUR FACES OFF. OUCH!!!!

I've never been to the snow in a city. It's pretty cool. We made it to our hotel and to the church safely and we're having a great time! Jason and I got to sit in the control room for Willow's mid week service, and I have a HUGE list of different things that I would REALLY like to implement into our weekend services!

Anyway...here's a picture of me in the snow at Willow and a picture of the team minus Jim in the worship center.



3 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah! So cool. glad you're having a great time. Can't wait to hear those ideas! Love you...

Heather Hammond said...

I do not miss that kind of weather! Try not to freeze to death and have a great time. Heather

berrytribe said...

Bring all those ideas home, my friend!! Be safe...and warm!