Friday, February 9, 2007

Chicago Day Two

Today was a great day in Chicago. We had some GREAT breakout sessions and found out who's speaking at the Leadership Summit in August. After our meetings. We HIT THE TOWN! We drove round downtown Chicago and some street called miracle mile! I saw the Sears Tower and we got to eat the WORLD'S BEST PIZZA at GENO'S with some Canadian friends we met. I'm really having a great time with Rod, Jim, Jason and Sheri. I also met Kristen, the "Director of Ministry Development" at Willow. She's a pretty amazing person and I really hope we can keep in contact after this event, because she's full of some GREAT insight and has been influenced by some of the most amazing leaders in the world!
We're leaving tomorrow to be back home in time for our 7:00PM service. So...until then, here are some pictures from our day!




2 comments:

Becky said...

It looks really cold. I remember Kristen, she's really cool. Thanks for talking to me. Sorry your phone died...

TK said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics. I was checking out all the layers everyone was wearing.