Sunday, July 27, 2008

Soccer Week 2

This week, Cameron improved in the area of confidence! Which in turn allowed him to improve in the area of skill! My boy did GREAT! Maybe it was the new haircut! He was determined not to get upset if he did something wrong this time. He actually told me during a water break that "this is the best day of my whole life!" Although he says that about something almost everyday, I was still really happy he was having a great time!



He learned how to kick the ball with the inside of his foot at this second practice. He also learned to use that technique in a passing drill.



I'm realizing that I'm in probably what will be one of my "favorite stages" of my sons lives! We're having so much fun just watching them become who they're going to grow up to be!! One thing being so far away from home does is allow me to not take for granted any moment with my boys. I hold captive each word, each kiss, each hug, and milestone they accomplish. They are so precious to me! I'm a proud west coast mommy, raising southern boys! How cool is that?!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

OHHH! I love your boys. I do selfishly wish Cameron was here playing soccer with Garrett and his other park boys. Of course miss you.