Friday, July 25, 2008

Riley's 2nd Birthday Party!

Today we had a great time with new friends, celebrating Riley's second birthday! We were so busy, that I was able to forget about being sad about not sharing this special day with my extended family. I miss them so much. Here are a few highlights!

Thanks to EVERYONE who came!

Riley was all poses on his special day! "CHEESE!"



Mommy and her boys!


The guys grilled, while the girls chilled



A party aint a party without my GIRLS!!!



Riley made sure EVERYONE had enough food!



A little competition for the boys!


And Riley opened lots of fun presents!






They got tired of me taking pictures of them!




After dinner, we went back to the house for cake and ice cream!!


Jammed a little...



...and played A LOT!


mmmm....CAKE!


Riley had so much fun today! It was sooo cool to see Riley warm up to people he'd never met before!

Happy birthday, my boy! Mommy loves you!!

4 comments:

Christian said...

Awww...these are some great pictures! I had fund with the boys, we've gotta do it again soon!

Christian said...

OK...I meant fun, not fund...whoops

TK said...

Happy Birthday Riley James!! You're one blessed little boy to be a part of this family and very cute too.

Loved the Cameron videos, I bet if you put that last one on You Tube you would get a few million hits.

Anonymous said...

Ryder says....
Happy birthday Riley ! He also wants to sing Riley happy birthday which he is doing right now but
I can't type it all...
Cameron, have a good day at soccer.
We miss you all!