Saturday, June 7, 2008

Who Screams for Ice Cream?!

I found these pictures that Christian took, on her blog. We took the boys to ice cream yesterday. Since I needed to do a Target run, I figured I could accomplish two things in one stop! Cool thing about that is ice cream in Target's cafe is way cheaper than any other ice cream place and my kids can't tell the difference between Dryers and Cold Stone! We got ice cream for all of us (I shared with Riley) for under 3 bucks! Can't beat it! Just thought I'd share the great experience with all my mommy friends in San Diego!




I think I could make a hobby out of taking pictures toddlers and their ice cream!
Love it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Out here they also have an Icee and popcorn for a little over a buck! :) Just another thought.

Miss ya like crazy.

Lauren Faiai said...

Yes, I do the Icee and popcorn quite a bit, but for whatever reason, Cam and Riley don't like Icee's OR slurpees or Jamba...it's kind of weird!! Miss you too!

Kara said...

Well for some reason this post made me miss you like crazy! I do enjoy my Target ice cream quite often. Looks like that softball team is bringing some blessings to you and you to them:) I love you!

Anonymous said...

Just getting my grandkid fix by looking at the pictures. I miss them dearly everyday as well as you and Steve Homey......It must be that "on the road thing" Being away all the time gets me thinking about you all.

D