Monday, June 16, 2008

Offline.

I'll be taking a break from my computer this week. That means no ichat, no Skype, no Twitter and no email. Call or text if you need to reach me! I've pre-written posts to go live here everyday I'm offline (so my mom has something to read)! I'll be back online, hopefully less impulsively, on Sunday, June 22nd!

Some things I'm planning on getting done in my computerless week:

1. Cleaning out my cupboards.
2. Cleaning every baseboard in the house.
3. Organizing my husbands books.
4. Walks each day with the kids.
5. Fill out more paperwork for Riley's therapy.
6. Clean out my closet, put all cold weather clothes away.
7. Kiss my boys... like every moment of the day.
8. Read 2 books. (they're both short)
9. Write out service order for the weekend
10. Take the boys to the library.

No comments: