Thursday, May 22, 2008

Visit with Mom and Dad

Although their trip home was a bit of a disaster, we had a great time with my mom and dad in town. I think most people would be absolutely ready for their parents to leave after visiting for 5 days. That wasn't our case. Time went by very quickly and we were sad to see them go.


Big hugs for grandpa...


Riley helping his grandpa keep up on his work.


Kisses for grandma.


More kisses for grandma!




The dreaded goodbye. So glad you got this depressing picture, dad!

1 comment:

TK said...

Lauren-
I love seeing all of these pictures of your boys in the past few posts especially Riley who has grown up so much since I've seen him last. I'm glad your parents got out there.....now why don't you come here and visit them and ME!! It would really make Rhett and Emmie's day but no pressure.
How is your bro. doing?