Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekly Staff Meeting

Until we nail down a permanent meeting space, we've been having most of our staff meetings at Caribou. I had a babysitter lined up for our meeting this morning, but I decided to bring Cameron with us instead. I knew he'd be fine for a couple of hours if I just set him up with a movie or two to watch. I didn't really think it would be any big deal to buy him a hot chocolate and let him watch his dvd, but the youngest little business man in Caribou turned lots of heads this morning!









He did pretty well...all except for the times he had to yell my name to tell me to come watch a "funny part". Today when we got home he made sure to tell me that he "LOVES meetings".

4 comments:

Lindsay Jo said...

I miss my nephew. I can't believe how cute these pictures are. He looks so mature. I hope he's not drinking espresso already. Can you send him to Portland please?!

TK said...

He's being trained well. With both parents working in ministry he may end up there as well some day and he will be running those meetings like nothing.

Like the new look!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!
Love Little C's pictures! How old is he?!?! 25? You GO Cameron!
Thanks for being sucha a great blogger! Makes me feel like I'm there!
Luv ya!

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Holy crap! Cutest kid ever! I miss you guys so much!