Saturday, March 8, 2008

iPod Juice

Over the past few weeks, I've had a few songs on repeat. In attempts to freshen up my playlist, and maybe add a little juice to yours, I give you...

My Favorite Music Today! Some new some old, but all on my playlist NOW!

1. Laugh So You Don't Cry - Andy Davis

2. Love Song - Sara Bareilles

3. Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard (From the movie "Once")

4. Our God Saves - Paul Baloche

5. God of This City - Chris Tomlin

6. Bruised - Ben Folds

FEATURED SONG
The More I Seek You by Kari Jobe (Gateway Church)


My friend "on Layaway" in Ohio shared this song with me. Definitely not a song I'd find on my own, but it definitely did some soul nourishing!!The lyrics are amazingly raw! Thanks Heather! I can't WAIT until you get here!!

Happy Listening!

No comments: