Friday, March 14, 2008

Ready...Set...BOWL!!

Last night, me, Steve and Cameron went bowling with some new great friends, Alex and Ann. I didn't think about it until I got there, that Cameron had NEVER been bowling before now, so we had a GREAT time teaching him technique and the rules of the game! I thought I had taught him everything he needed to know before he rolled his first ball...I mean...come on...it doesn't take much...especially with bumpers...just roll the ball and hit the pins!! He put his first ball down on the ground and just when I thought he was about to roll it, the boy scoots back a few feet and RUNS FULL SPEED KICKING the ball down the lane. Instead of just letting the ball go, I, for some reason thought I needed to go GET the ball he just kicked, so...there I went...running down the lane...only to fall straight into some kind of break dancing move on the slick greased up floor. NICE! And quite the site for my husband!!

We had so much fun! Cameron even beat me on one game! I'm not letting him use bumpers next time.

Here's the pro himself!


Master Bowler!!!




He's VERY focused. Look at that concentration!



I think it's a good one!!




VICTORY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hula4jesus said...

So you're a B-GIRL now, eh?! Would've loved to have seen video footage of that. Way to go Cameron!!!