Friday, June 1, 2007

Ty Chandler

I have permission today to post info and photo's of my sweet friend, Kara's new son, Ty Chandler. He was born this past Tuesday in the late afternoon. He wieghed 7lb 9oz, and was a little over 20 inches long. He is super healthy, and of course as sweet as can be. Kara is doing great! She looks amazing, and I really can't believe that she's on her feet WORKING already, three days after she gave birth to a child!! Amazing! My kind of gal!

The following pictures are from my camera phone, so sorry they're not better quality!


5 comments:

TK said...

THANK YOU so much for sharing these. In between breaks from puking in the toilet I was wondering how in the world I was going to be able to take my germ infested body to meet this little guy.

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!

berrytribe said...

What a blessing! A new little Ty to add to the troops! Welcome Little One!! Thanks for filling the rest of us in with the sweet pics.

Sarah said...

Aww... I just saw her Sunday!!! :)

Also.. I changed my blogspot address, so you all will have to re-link me with the correct one.

Thanks for letting us know. :)

Kara said...

Thanks Lauren. You know with my computer skills no pictures would ever make it on my site. I am glad you got to see him today.

Becky said...

He is SOOOO beautiful. I hope I get to meet him tomorrow. Thanks for getting the pictures up, L.