Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Official Beach Day of Summer 2007!

Yesterday, we hung out at the beach in Coronado. We definitely made our time worth the 50 mile hike in the sand to get from the parking lot to our beaching destination.

In the 6.5 hours we were there, Cameron turned blacker than my coffee.































Riley avoided the sun!















Enjoyed eating snacks and sand.














And we all had a blast with special friends!


Looking forward to many more beach days to come!

6 comments:

TK said...

Great pictures. I'm glad you stayed so long. Next week we should make dinner plans on the way home.

Anonymous said...

What a cute family...

Wow, I am so cool--I am bloging!sk

Sarah said...

Helloooo.... I need to get plugged into the park blog!! :)

I wanna go.... :)

Lauren Faiai said...

Haha! Sarah! You're not missing anything on the park blog. It's been neglected for months. email me and I'll give you the dates for the beach!

Anonymous said...

Lauren, I'm fairly sure that nannie would be mad you didn't call her when you were on Coronado!! :)

Love, Christine

Becky said...

Glad I didn't miss that one!