Friday, October 17, 2008

Cameron Says...

I'm very behind on this post series. But Cameron has been "at his best" with the crazy little thoughts that run through his brain, so, to catch us up, here are two conversations I had with Cameron this past week.

Cameron Conversation #1

I was snuggling with Cameron in his room when he said "Mom, I'm going to miss going to your soccer games (he means softball) and playing with the kids there."

Me: "I know, bud. I'm glad you met so many nice people and kids there."

Cameron: "I like playing with Kenzie the best."

Me: "Oh, so is Kenzie your girlfriend?"

Cameron: "EW Mom, no. Not girlfriend. She's just my friend. I don't like girlfriends, mom."

Me: "Oh, you don't?"

Cameron: "No. Well... I mean, I like their dresses and their beautiful hair, but I don't like girlfriends."

Me: "Oh ok. I know what you mean. Goodnight Cameron."


Cameron Conversation #2

Cameron was very angry that Steve and I ate the last 2 banana crumb muffins that I made yesterday (even though he'd just finished eating one).

Cameron: "I CAN'T BELIEVE you guys ate ALL of the muffins, mom and dad. I guess I will NEVER have a muffin again.

Me: "Cameron, chill out."

Steve: "Cameron, Daddy will go get more bananas and mommy will make more."

Me (to Steve): "What are you talking about? I'm not going to make him a brand new batch of muffins just because he's throwing a fit!"

Cameron runs off angrily into our bedroom. After about 5 seconds, he comes back out to yell "MOM! Your muffins are NOT the best muffins in the world."

Me: "Oh good. Then I'll never make them again!"
Cameron is now standing in front of us at the kitchen table.

Cameron: "Fine. Then I'm leaving."

Me: "Where are you going?!"

Cameron: "On a hot air balloon, away from here."

Me: "There are no hot air balloons here, Cameron."

Cameron: "I know, but there are some in a far away land."

Me: "How are you getting to the far away land?"

Cameron: "On a jet plane."

Me: "Ok...see ya!"

Cameron (at the top of his lungs): "AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL BE BACK AGAIN!"
then he quickly marched back into the room and closed the door.



Poor boy has a rough life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron,
Ryder wants to if those are Incredible Hulk" underware?

mom said...

I think they are Bob The Builder. Cameron really likes him!

Lauren Faiai said...

Yes, they are Bob The Builder! Jen- As soon as we get settled at home, let's plan a Disneyland trip!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute!
Lauren, if you get this..please email me. mommysbudbud@yahoo.com
Once you are back in San Diego, will Riley have the same doctors as before? Love to get together some day. Have a safe trip.
Dawn (mom to Cole, 3 with Pfeiffers, El Cajon)