Thursday, August 28, 2008

Special Delivery!

Today was a special day for Cameron! (It doesn't take much!)
Today Cameron sent out his very first package to his two very favorite people in San Diego, Grandma and Grandpa! He very thoughtfully picked out a bunch of really neat things that he knew his Grandma and Grandpa would LOVE! (Don't get too excited, mom and dad.) I had no idea how special this event would be for my boy, but it was!! He excitedly jumped up and down pretty much the entire time we were in the mail center!










I have decided that I should make sending mail a regular routine with my boys!! It's easy, cheap, and the experience is incredibly fun!! Maybe I should let Cameron mail my bills. He'd definitely have more fun with that than I do!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one of the best moms I know! Keep up the good work Lauren! It will not only pay off now but 100 fold in the future!
Cam and Riley are very fortunate that Jesus picked you to be their mom!!
Luv ya!
M:)+

Anonymous said...

That's so cute. Ryder loves to help me fold towels(washcloths). He folds them and then knocks them over like blocks and refolds them again. It keeps him busy!

Hey I sent a package out for the boys yesterday, let me kow how long it takes to get there :)
Love you..aunt Artie