Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Entered The Madness

I'm not sure the DMV would approve my residency here in NC if I didn't have proof of some kind of involvement in the The 2008 Men's College Basketball Tournament.

My husband LOVES college basketball, and knows just about every stat on every player in the game. I, on the other hand, have always loved watching it, but since SDSU has always stunk up the joint in this area, I've never had a "favorite team" or even cared who won. This year, Lee started our very own Church at the Triangle Fantasy Sports League. I was pretty excited to kind of study a few stats and fill out my own brackets this year.

Living only minutes away from Duke, UNC, and NC State, this year we have a front row seat to all the rivalry, and chaos that goes on in this college basketball town! Apparently this time of year is so crazy here that many businesses close their doors and students from all over ditch classes! Sweet!

I'm not sure how well I'll do over all...but so far I'm 14 for 16 with only a couple of bad picks so far! I hope I didn't just jinx myself!

Happy March Madness All!!

1 comment:

TK said...

I'm not as excited about it as you and next year if it wasn't for Easter and Emmie's b-day I would send my husband to live with you for the month of March (he would so love it and lead the Duke charge) but I try to be a supportive wife and I'm 14-16 too.