Friday, February 8, 2008

Anyone got a paperclip?

In gathering all of my paperwork together for todays staff meeting, I became aware of a few items that I need to be WAY more thankful for. I remember the day, not so long ago, when I "used to could" just go back to the metal cabinet and grab whatever I needed to get my things in order. Today I'm more thankful than ever before for a paper clip, a staple and a manilla folder...all things I never think about until I'm without!!

Our meeting today involved catching up on each other's tasks and brainstorming for our first 6 services. It felt REALLY good to work the creative team dynamic together today. Something about it just drives me, motivates me, and makes me just want to jump around! I didn't but...I felt like it.

After our meeting, we were able to SCORE on some great office equipment from an unnamed location. If I told you where we got it, well...don't worry about it. Me and my homegirl "CT" stayed safe, and we made sure not to leave any traces of evidence that we had been there!

Good times!!

Aside from a home team bible study, a ton of people praying and a heaping wad of faith, here is Church at the Triangle... in sticky notes.


Sticky notes EVERYWHERE!!


A ton of really awesome ideas came out of our meeting today thanks to some good thinkers and a pack of Sticky Notes!

This weekend, at HomeTeam, we're continuing our series in Acts and taking communion. It's been a week since we've been together as a group...I can't wait for Sunday!

1 comment:

TK said...

I tried to read some of those sticky notes but couldn't make it out. Not sure what I'm more proud of you for, the creative planning thing or the sneaking around both sound right up your ally.