Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thoughts of 3:17AM

1. Gotta nail down place to live in Raleigh (like...NOW)

2. Bills

3. Thank You notes

4. Get food for tomorrows last day at the park

5. Deal with lots of emotions involved with leaving that I've neglected thus far!

6. Start my new book

7. Deciding how much I want to input at tomorrow's creative meeting.

8. Figuring out babysitting for the next couple of days as our rehearsal schedule gets absolutely CHAOTIC!

9. Remembering to fast this week. I have so many reasons to!

10. Get Riley healthy before his pre-op appointment on Wednesday

11. I really hope Riley's ears are healed from surgery before we get on the airplane. He gets tubes in his ears on December 27th. We leave on January 7th.

12. Surgery Co-Pay...OUCH!

13. Pray for Church at the Triangle's Christmas Eve Service. Over 500 invites were passed out this week. HUGE!

14. Make "countdown to North Carolina" paper chain for Cameron. He needs to grasp the concept of time. He tells everyone that we're leaving for "Norf Caronina" "TOMORROW".

15. Make time for us and the kids to hang out with my parents and brother. Since we've moved in with Steve's sister, we're hardly over at my parents place anymore.

16. Figure out what's wrong with my firewire cable

17. Pray for peace in an increasingly busy time.

18. Go back to sleep, and hope to not wake up until 7am.

No comments: