Saturday, October 27, 2007

Proud Wife!

Tonight I was suddenly wakened from my sleep by the delightful "ring ring" of my cell phone receiving a text message. After I brought myself out of my sleepy stupor and into consciousness, I opened my phone and realized what I received was actually the following PICTURE message:

Hmmm...??
As I confusingly looked at the picture of the "bottled water isle" at Albertsons, my cell phone rang. Keep in mind, It's 1:30AM. It's Steve, calling to see if I received the picture of the "water isle". I told him that I did and then he asked "Doesn't it look good?"I looked at the picture again to reference what he wanted me to see. I told him that I thought it looked great! He then said "I just did all of that"! Playing into his proud moment, I responded with a sincere "Wow babe! That's a REALLY nice water isle!" I have to admit that at first I thought it was quite strange that Steve wanted to wake me up to show me what he was working on. Soon after that thought, I thanked God that Steve found something to be proud of while working his graveyard shift at Albertsons. While I still sit here confused and amused at Steve's "ART" tonight, I'm anxiously awaiting a picture of a masterpiece in the canned fruits and vegetables isle! Way to go honey! I've never seen a water isle look better!

3 comments:

TK said...

Beautiful! Good job Steve...and good job being a suportive wife. I know I wouldn't be as much at that time of day.

Lindsay Jo said...

Steve's water isles and buzzy's barbie dolls... We got some oddly talented guys. I'm proud too though.

Sarah said...

You are very understanding of a 1:30am phone call... but then again, you stay up late, so he might have thought you were still up!! :)

What a great relationship you two have! :)