Monday, July 30, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry

This song has been on my itunes playlist for a few months now. I've never been much of a "Fergie Fan" until I saw this performance on American Idol. I LOVE her now. She has an amazing voice and I just love the passion she sings with in this performance! Although I don't think I've EVER been in the situation she's singing about, I somehow completely identify with her when I listen to this song!!

YES!! I'm so jealous that you get to listen to this right now!

5 comments:

Becky said...

You're a freaky freak!

Kara said...

Do you miss your blankie?

Sarah said...

We need to voice over that one line!!

TK said...

I don't really get this song but I think she is pretty and sings good.

Kylee said...

You have turned me into a Fergie fan! Thanks, Lauren :) I thinks she is really talented and I enjoy working out to a lot of her music now :)

ps...miss you! haven't been to Journey much because I've been working a lot on the weekends and just going to the Rock.