Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKFUL!

I didn't really want to post a list of things I'm thankful for (especially because I'll have to do that at the dinner table tomorrow), but...It's kind of depressing to me that I don't express thanks regularly throughout the year. So...the following is a list of things I'm thankful for at this very moment...the day BEFORE Thanksgiving (kind of...it's almost 1AM). Oh Well... Here it goes:

TODAY LAUREN IS THANKFUL FOR

1. scrabulous.com
2. My husband working his TAIL off in the middle of the night while I update my blog.
3. My kids...SLEEPING
4. Judge Judy
5. A clean house
6. 3 loads of laundry DONE tonight
7. Our Cabins in the desert
8. Mom and dad
9. Good Friends
10. Thanksgiving FOOD
11. My bed
12. Church at the Triangle and Journey
13. Music
14. Family health
15. Dr. Pepper
16. Karen Nunez
17. The Mother Goose Parade
18. Ellen DeGeneres
19. Warm house

And the MOST IMPORTANT thing I'm thankful for today is GRACE. I am humbled every time I think about God's continued grace in my continually failing life. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Lindsay Jo said...

Cool Lauren... well my list started like this.
1. My Loving sister
2. My Nephews and Steve
3. My Brother
4. MY Sister's blog
...

but whatever... I understand that scrabulos is pretty important to you.

(don't worry lauren... I'm half kidding)

Sarah said...

So that is the site that has you staying up all hours of the night! :) Are you scrabble champion yet???