Monday, June 18, 2007

Lauren's Trends

My good buddy, Josh inspired me, when he mentioned websites he frequents, to post my own list of websites I check daily. These are in addition to the 13 blogs I check daily for updates, of course!

1. Google Trends - This site, powered by google, lists the top ten most googled words at the moment and links to the specific website or article. Click here to learn more.

2. KGTV - Up to date local news headlines. 10 News updates their website more frequently than any other local station. On TV, I prefer KUSI.

3. You Tube - Can't forget to check the top videos of the day!!

4. Sacred Space - Online daily devotional/Prayer guide. Best that I've found. There's not much reading, only a couple of paragraphs. You're pretty much guaranteed to have a good talk with God as you use this tool!

5. Maple - My little sister, Lindsay, makes earrings, bracelets and rings out of recycled skateboard decks. I'm NOT kidding. She goes to a public wood shop every week in her town, cuts, sands and lacquers pieces of skateboard decks to reveal the colors of the original plys of wood (no paints or designs added), and then...makes jewelry. Her business has been showcased in several craft shows and news articles, and can be purchased at a few different skate shops in her town of Portland, Oregon.

That's it! Check 'em out! Later, I'll post my favorite websites that I don't necessarily visit daily!

1 comment:

TK said...

I use Sacred Space daily too.